Skip to Content

Cohen v. Superior Court (Shwartz) 2024 DJDAR 4955

Wed Jul 3rd, 2024 by  Cases of Interest

Only the government, not private individuals, can bring claims under Gov Code 36900 for civil redress of municipal code violations, unless the private individual can prove that they fall into one of the distinct categories where there is an exception.

Click here to download brief